Saturday 9 May 2015

Scrappy Canary Cyber Crop

Hi Everyone,

It's seems like I've dropped off the scrapping planet of late. Haven't posted or scrapped since Feb.
Everytime I tried to sit down to scrap, nothing would happen, Hopefully now , after taking part in this Cyber Crop, I have my mojo back.

http://scrappycanary.com/

My Take
This Photo & card was give to my son from his Kindergarten teacher last year. Have used Kaisercrafts North Pole PP and collectables. Kaiser stamps & cardstock. Wood Veneer "Jolly"., stars
and flair are from Sudio Fourteen40.

The Next one I have combined 2 challenges



My little boy Tyler at 23 months.
Have used Kaisercraft Shine Bright range PP and collectables. Kaiser Cardstock.
Alpha's from Amy Tangerine, Thickers, Kaisercraft & label maker..
Wood Veneer Arrows & Flairs from Studio Fourteen40..



A photo from Christmas Day Last Year.
Have used Kaisercraft Basecoat Christmas Range.
Flair & "Family" from Studio Fourteen40
Kaisercraft Stamps

Combined the last 2 Challenges




 A Family pic from 2010
Made the Background With Black Gesso, Kaiser Stencil, Water Colours, Kaiser stamps with White & Gold Ink. Kaiser Doily, Kaiser Chipboard, 2Crafty Chipboard with KindyGlitz. Flair from Studio Fourteen40,

Thanks for stopping By
John.



1 comment:

  1. Great pages and great takes on all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete