Monday 28 July 2014

Our Story So Far

Evening,
This is my take on the sketch challenge at Another Freakin Scrappy Challenge.

http://another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.com.au/

The Sketch



And a couple of close ups.




The PP & Collectables I have used are from the Kaisercraft Bow & Arrow Range.
The Flairs are from Studio Fourteen40.

The photos are of my little family ranging from Feb 2010 to September 2013.

My idea of using these photos which I have scrapped individually was to 
bring the photo's together to show my liitle boys growth over the years.

Big Thanks to Mary for her help with this layout.

Thanks for stopping by.
John.



4 comments:

  1. This turned out so nice John and a fabulous idea to document your family over the years in one layout. Really, love this and thank you for joining us at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock star feathers! Love love love the pattern on this page too! (cool blog background too, btw!) thanks for playing along with us at AFSC! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John - great take on the sketch! Loving the feathers! Always love to have you play along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!!! Come again!

    ReplyDelete