Saturday 22 February 2014

Avenger's Assemble

Today I have taken on the Feb Challenge over at Sketches With A Twist.

http://sketcheswithatwist.blogspot.com.au/

The Sketch



With Twist to use Ric Rac. And My Take on the Challenge

 
My two little Boys on Christmas Day, Tyler with His new Captain America & Iron Man Costumes & Cody with his Hulk Costume. What I remember most Taking  the photo of the 2 together, I said you can smile for the photo - to which Tyler replied - Dad, we are Avengers - Avengers don't smile, They are Cranky.
 
I have used PP from the Kaisercraft Oh Boy Paper Paper, Red, White & Blue Ric Rac, The Flair from Studio Fourteen Forty. A Collectable from Kaiser Blast Off, Cut Out stars & ran them through a Friskars Paper Crimper. The Title I cut out off a Avengers Shampoo & Shower Gel Set we go the boys, knew the packaging would get used somehow.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
John.

1 comment:

  1. A fun layout and happy memory. Thanks for joining us at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete