Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy Moment (Sketches with a Twist - January)

Hello all and  welcome to 2014.
Toy I have  completed my first layout of the year, even though my new years resolutions to myself was to do more scrapping and to attempt some different challenge sites.


My layout for today is for Sketches with a Twist. A lovely site with some great challenges, that I have been going to attempt for a while, just never got to it

The sketch & the twist to make your own flowers
,

& My Attempt,
 
 

My family when we stopped at Moree on our way back from Queensland. This was taken at the hotel. Have used Kaisercraft Take note PP. cut the large flower of a template out of PP & card stock to make the spiral flowers.
 
Thanks for stopping by, John.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks good John. The colourscheme is very suitable to your photo.Thanks for joining in at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for playing on SWAT Johnno, great colour combo & love your flowers & doilies .. cheers

    ReplyDelete