Sunday 13 October 2013

Mother & Sons (Orange Paperie & Co October Challenge)

Hello Again,

Here is my attempt at the Orange Paperie & Co October challenge - Black & White with a splash of colour.

The Photo is of my Mother, 2 of my Brothers & myself at my brothers wedding.

May be the first Layout I have done without a piece of PP in sight.
I Have used Black Kaiser Cardstock, inked with Cloud white Versamark Ink, Stamped the butterflies with same ink then embossed with clear embossing powder. Have stamped a piece of canvas & distressed an old book page. Photo frame is 2Crafty which I have inked & then Embossed with clear embossing powder,\.

The Flower vine is Made from wire, Washi Tape & Kaiser Paper Flowers. A bit of Kaiser Lace, some more washi tape, Fussy cut computer printed title & we are done.

Thanks for stopping By, Hope you like what you see.

John.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have done well, not PP! love all the embossing you have used and how you made your flower vine. Lots of clever inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page John, totally love how you made your vine, very clever, thanks for joining with us again this month at Orange Paperie & Co, cheers Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. This looks great John, I love the pow of red with the black and white!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done John, I love the red on your page and such a fantastic photo. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete