Wednesday 25 September 2013

The 3 Amigos (Kaisercraft Blog Saturday Sketch #3 September

Another great Sketch on The Kaiser craft Blog,

Screen shot 2013-08-21 at 12.33.37 PM

My Take on This Sketch

 
This is my Boys & Me in the lobby of SeaWorld Resort earlier this month waiting for SpongeBob to arrive. They were being a bit cute that morning so I set the timer on my camera to see if I could get a good photo of us.
 
Have used Kaiser craft Up, Up & Away Range to come up with this on.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks fabulous! This is great! Love what you've done with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous photo and the colours of the up and away range look great with the sepia photo. Great interruption of the sketch John, love the title and the layering .

    ReplyDelete